The Board Profiles
Pikitup has appointed a new Board of Directors to oversee the operations of the waste management entity. The new Board is comprised of members with impeccable qualifications and a wealth of experience.
Mr. Lionel Brenner. Audit and Risk Committee Chairperson
Mr. Brenner is a registered Charted Accountant and Auditor. He holds immense experience in business development, corporate advisory on strategy, and investment and valuations advice for companies involved in mergers and takeovers and financial reporting. He also serves as the Chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee of the Johannesburg Road Agency.
Prof Jacques Snyman. Non-Executive Director
Mr. Snyman holds a Doctoral Degree in Civil Engineering. He is also a registered Civil Engineering Technologist, an Associate Professor and the Head of Department of Civil Engineering at the Tshwane University of Technology. Snyman has years of experience in academia and specializes in the fields of water engineering, water, and waste treatment technology, water resource planning and management.
- Getty Simelane (Board Chairperson)
- Lionel Brenner (Non-Executive Director)
- Neo Sepathle (Non-Executive Director)
- Seshile Nkwanyane (Non-Executive Director)
- Maxwell Nedzamba (Non-Executive Director)
- Joyce Hadebe (Non-Executive Director)
- Zenzokuhle Xaba (Non-Executive Director)
- Godfrey Tsotetsi (Non-Executive Director)
- Mpho Mvuma (Non-Executive Director)
- Bukelwa Njingolo (Managing Director)
- Litshani Matsila (Financial Director)
- Sinazo Mtshengu (Non-Executive Director)
Independent Audit and Risk Committee Members
Ms Samukelo Malope (IAC)
Ms. Samukelo Malope became an independent Audit & Risk Committee member of Pikitup. She holds a CIMA Adv Dip MA, Professional Accountant (SA). She is currently a Finance Business Partner at Absa Group, working previously as an Accountant at Makro.
- Alupheli Sithebe (IAC)
- Mokganedi Justice Masibi (IAC)